Coaching is right for you when…
- You are at a crossroads in life and wondering what your next steps will be.
- You are overwhelmed emotionally and mentally by what is going on in your life right now.
- You feel constant frustration and anxiety because of conflict with your partner or loved ones.
- You think there must be more to life than what you are living day to day.
- You feel drained from disappointments and struggle to be hopeful about the future.
- You know you can achieve more but don’t know how to go about it.
Does any of the above sound familiar?
Maybe this next part sounds like you too.
- You are looking for tools to help you combat emotional meltdowns and mental confusion.
- You want to experience more calm, clarity and a better sense of self-conviction.
- You seek deeper connection and a greater perspective on your relationships.
- You want to feel like your work is making a positive difference in the lives of others.
- You want to live your potential and create a life of purpose and meaning.
- You are ready to go beyond feeling stuck and paralysed by confusion or uncertainty.
- You want to feel centred, comfortable in your own skin, to live a life free of obligation.
I can help.
I can show you how to feel at home with yourself and others.
I can help you live a life that is true to you.
It is possible and I know how because I did it for myself and have guided hundreds of clients.
As a result of coaching with me, you will:
- Feel at peace, more at ease with yourself and develop emotional resilience.
- Learn the root cause of negative emotions and how to better manage them.
- Cope better with transition and change or when things don’t go your way.
- Learn how to navigate crossroads or anytime you are unsure what action to take in your life.
- Trust your natural abilities and have greater courage to put yourself out there in the world.
- Uncover inspiration and motivation to take action on your dreams and meaningful goals.
- Enjoy healthier and more fulfilling relationships with your partner and loved ones.
You will learn how to access and trust the answers from within yourself.
I will guide you through your confusion to greater clarity.
When counselling is more suited than coaching.
- You feel helpless, hopeless and don’t believe that things can improve.
- You are looking for someone to give you answers and a quick fix.
- You feel invalidated, psychologically vulnerable and lack emotional support.
- You struggle getting out of bed, finding or keeping a job and functioning day to day.
- You recently experienced a trauma or shocking life situation and are suffering from PTSD.
- You have suicidal thoughts, clinically diagnosed depression or debilitating anxiety.
- You are suffering physical, sexual, emotional or mental abuse.
- You cannot control your intake of alcohol or drugs and suspect you are addicted.
If you are still not sure whether counselling or coaching is right for you I recommend a Coaching Consultation to help determine which. Book now.
Coaching Consultation (30 minutes): $100
One to One Coaching Session (60 minutes): $180
Coaching Package (four 60 minute sessions): $600 (valid for three months)
It is recommended that all first time clients book a Coaching Consultation as their first session.
Please note that 24 hours notice is required before a change or cancellation of an appointment, otherwise you may be charged a cancellation fee or for a full session.